Monday 20 April 2015

The Magic Island - By Sophie Butcher

The Magic Island
One day I went into a forest full of butterflies
And pink, blue and green trees with lemon yellow,
Strawberry red and fire orange candy lollies.
The island was sparkly with diamonds. The floor was made out of sparkly gold. It had unicorns and Pegasus’s and horses with a rainbow Mane. It is a beautiful place. I didn’t want to leave but I had to. I could only go there 3 times, now I can only go 2 times. I went back home and went to bed. The next day I went back to the magic island. When I got there I was so happy but still sad because I could only go 1 more time. I walked down the golden path. After a wee while I went back home. The next day I went back to the magic island I played around. I went back home but I wasn’t so sad because I still had Mum and Dad.

1 comment:

  1. hi im sophie from ilam school what school are u from

    ReplyDelete